Saturday 2 April 2011

Analysis of chosen Digipak and comparison of existing products








For my final chosen digipak I decided to analyse key features of my pack that made it successful, alongside which I compared this to an existing product on the market- of a Blondie cover from LP which is a similiar theme.



Visually, both packs have a band image with a black and white theme throughout, both REDMANRED and Blondie have a band title with a specific font. They both have prominent images of the band and their style with the main focus of the lead singer- Debbie for Blondie and Tamara for REDMANRED. Also I have noticed they both have the colour theme of black, white and red, and the red in both titles stands out to the consumer- this would be eyecatching on a shelf in a store like HMV. Both follow the STAR theory with brand image and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment