Sunday 19 December 2010

Digi pack ideas


Here are a few photo edits for my digi pack. I created the edits in Picaso Editor. I prefer the use of monochrome against the red font as it proves effective and stands. The main focus of the piece is the title of the band as it is a logo, I wanted to focus on the band for the advertisement and artwork of the digi pack therefore the logo I plan to be in the title.

What's more this reflects the music video I have created, the focus on the band and the narrative, especially the singer Tammii.



The above is a initial idea for my magazine advertisement. It portrays the band is a relaxed atmosphere presenting the band as a close group. What's more some of the band are holding their instruments showing the audience what role they play in the band, additionally each member has a different pose, showing individuality in the band and a variety of personality, thus showing in their music.

Here is experimentation for my cd cover, using the Picaso editor I enhanced the tones of light and dark to create a night time effect. What's more the mains singer Tamara is situated in the middle of the band as the narrative of the song is about her. What's more I experimented with the title font of REDMANRED, using a bold plain font, contrasting the dark background.

No comments:

Post a Comment