Monday 20 December 2010

Effects on Imovie

For the music video I wanted to create several different effects to keep the video interesting whether it is to show passage of time or a fast paced to go with the beat of the music

Here is a transition used for a cross blur. This was very effective on my video as it complimented with the lyrics of them song. Furthermore I used the "old film grain" effect on the video to represent a distant memory of the couple. The transition effectively shows how the boyfriend is now gone and the memory is only a memory.

Here I sped up the video and then contrasted this with a slow motion of Tamara ripping now the photo, I thought this was effective as it showed anger and aggression and fitted well with the fast paced song.



Here I used a reverse transition to show the hands going back and forth to show separation between the love and the couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment